Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ignite Magazine has great ideas!

I was just reading my Ignite Meeting and Incentive Magazine and they always have such great ideas. I am always looking for ways to make guests feel special, but I want to make sure that I am being "green" at the same time. The latest issue of Ignite Magazine has a great suggestion. Use the hotel voicemail system to leave a personalized greeting for your conference attendee's. You can pass along a greeting or provide instructions, such as a reminder about the welcome reception. You can carry this one step further by having your keynote speaker leave the message.

I think this is a great idea and another example of how you show that hospitality isn't about things, it is about actions. Thanks to Ignite Magazine for that great idea!

J

No comments: