Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Patience is a virtue....."

If patience is a virtue then I am seriously lacking in virtue. I know that not everyone is going to be on side with the concept of green meetings and events. I mean, I understand if I am requesting something totally bizarre and they can't accommodate me. I also understand that education is the key  when you are planning a green event. It is something new and not everyone completely understands the concept. But what about when you have educated, you have been accommodating, you have been nice as pie and they simply refuse to do things differently? What about when there is no other vendor to switch to and you are stuck together like a bad marriage? 

This is when you incorporate deep breathing. Breathe Judy, breaaaaathe...in and out, in and out, in and out. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: