Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh Green Meetings by Travel Portland....I Heart You


I must have fallen and hit my head or something, because how could I have missed the Green Meetings by Travel Portland website.

I can honestly say that it is to green meeting planners what Las Vegas is to gamblers. The motherland of information and resources.

It contains tons of info, packaged cleverly so that it will be memorable. Particularly impressed with the videos, which you can access on their site or on youtube. "Mon Assemblee Vert" is my favourite, love the faux Parisian accent.

Even seasoned green meeting planners can learn something on their site. The link to "Meeting Land" is savvy and you get to travel to the famed city of "Greentopia" while getting great tips along the way.

I know I am gushing, but I like to give credit where credit is due and this site definitely deserves it.

Congrats! Keep up the great work. P.S. I get to go to Portland next year for the GMIC....yeah me!

J

No comments: