Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I love to hear from you!

After  my recent post entitled, "If it walks like a duck...", I have received numerous emails about my assessment of biodegradable, compostable and recycled content single use products.

First of all, thank you for your emails. I appreciate the feedback and sometimes it prompts me to go back and read....yes read once again, what I wrote.

We do not live in a perfect world and until that time, we will still need to use single use products occasionally. I realize that and I applaud those manufacturers who are always seeking a better alternative for us to use. There are some wonderful, innovative products hitting the shelves and it is one of those companies who, in their quest for a more environmentally friendly product, are going to stumble upon something fabulous!

My goal behind writing the post was to encourage everyone to compare products and select the one that best serves their individual needs and must take into consideration what is available in their community and municipality for recycling and composting.

Thank you again for your emails!

J

No comments: