Monday, March 22, 2010

I spy with my green eyes...

I like to hear about ways in which we can harness new technology for our events. One those new innovations is the new video guestbook created by Jackson Fish Market called Thrilled For You.



(Photo from Thrilled For You - Wedding Video Guestbook Kiosk website)

It is kiosk software for Mac Computers (finally something for Mac's) where your wedding guests can upload an unlimited number of personal video congratulations. I think it is a cool creation and if I was a wedding planner, I would probably use it.

Now....while exploring the Jackson Fish Market further, I stumbled upon some more "cool" things. Check out the Carbon Grove which is a carbon reduction reminder service sent to your inbox!

I am definitely adding the Jackson Fish Market Blog to my links!

J

No comments: